Blog Background

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Pics

We had a wonderful Christmas! We celebrated with the Davis family last week and then the Burks family over Christmas weekend. Here are some pictures of our first Christmas with Andrew!

I had a great first Christmas!!!

We visited Tom's 93 year old grandmother, Andrew got to meet his one and only great-grandmother.

I love my rattle and toy that Aunt Jessica's parents got me from Harrod's in London!

I finally have something maroon to wear! Yea!

Christmas morning was so fun, I had lots of toys and a new chair!

On Christmas Eve, Pops read me Twas the Night Before Christmas.

Hangin' out with Daddy

We got to celebrate Christmas early with Grandmother and Granddaddy.

I look cute in my dog bath towel.

I can't believe it! Andrew is 3 months old!


1 comment:

  1. he is growing fast. he looks really happy and cute in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete