Blog Background

Friday, July 17, 2009

3D Ultrasound update

The ultrasound was wonderful to see! He has grown so much! We were a little disappointed because they did most of it in 2D and were expecting 3D/4D. She did switch it over to 3D for a couple of parts. We got to see his precious face in 3D and he is so cute! We are 100% sure that he is a boy, for some reason she did that part in 3D too! They burned me a CD of what they looked at, but when I got the CD home, they didn't put things on there correctly and the CD was empty. I called them and they are going to burn a new DVD next week. I'm really praying that they get it right the second time! I'll post a photo next week. Some of you know that I was a little worried that they might find something wrong, I've become such a worrier. Thanks for your words of encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment