Blog Background

Thursday, July 16, 2009

3D Ultrasound!

I went to the doctor on Monday for my latest OB appointment. My mom came with me to hear the heartbeat. I tried talking my doctor into an ultrasound since my mom was there and we haven't seen anything since week 20 when we found out we were having a boy. She told me that she couldn't do an ultrasound then, but that she needed a "guinea pig" for a 3D ultrasound machine that their practice is thinking about buying and their rep is coming Friday to demo it for them. Of course, I said I would do this! I'm very excited to see a more in depth picture of our little boy because this is something that Tom and I were not going to do otherwise. I just ask that you would pray for a healthy little Andrew that we see in there tomorrow. They are supposed to give us a picture or something, so I will post it tomorrow.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment