Blog Background

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Showers!

We have been blessed to have wonderful people host 2 recent baby showers for us, one in Tyler and one in Dallas! Andrew's nursery is basically finished and I'm having fun putting all of his things away. Below are pictures from both showers.


Hostesses at the Tyler baby Shower


My friends Sarah, Sherry, and Stephanie

My long time friend Elizabeth

My mom (DeDe) and sister-in-law (Aunt Jessica) talking to Andrew

Marisa, Meghan, Lauren, me, Brooke, Kalli, and Lynn at our Dallas Baby Shower


Andrew's future girlfriends


Andrew got so many cute things!


















2 comments:

  1. Your shower was so much fun! Alyssa is patiently waiting for her future boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I'm praying for a healthy little baby boy! You are going to be a wonderful mommy!

    ReplyDelete