Blog Background

Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween and Our First Trip

I'm a little behind on posting, sorry. We have been busy the last couple of weeks! We went to Tyler for Halloween because Tom went to Colorado, that was our first long distance trip in the car. It went well on the way there, but coming home was when Andrew cried the majority of the time. Scout would start whining in the back, then Andrew would start to cry. It was like they were taking turns. I needed ear plugs!!! I also started an online business called Pink Posey Designs, painting wall letters and canvas art for children's rooms. Check it out... www.pinkposeydesigns.com
Andrew will be 2 months old next week, time goes by too fast!


Andrew 6 weeks old.

Visiting in Tyler

DeDe and Andrew
Halloween Night!

Pops and Andrew

I weigh over 10 lbs. now!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer! I didn't realize you were so crafty! I love your wall letters and art canvas paintings. I may need to have you paint something for Caroline's room in the near future - if you have time.

    Andrew is precious! Isn't being a mommy the best!

    ReplyDelete