Blog Background

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Andrew is one month old! Every day he is starting to interact more and smile. He is such a cutie! We went to the Dallas Arboretum yesterday, which made me feel like a true mommy. There were strollers, moms, and kids/babies galore! I fit right in. My neighbor, Lauren, went with us. It felt like a marathon trying to get out of the car, get the stroller out, make sure you have everything, etc. I'm glad I had an extra pair of hands. How people do it with 2 kids, I don't know! Anyway, we had fun taking Andrew's picture in the pumpkins. They had so many fun activities to do with kids, it will be a blast when he is older.


Not sure what to think about laying on pumpkins! Andrew wore a pumpkin costume that his cousin Sarah had when she was a baby.

We were so tired by this time!

Inside the Pumpkin House


Forgive me father, for I have sinned! No, just kidding. Tom wanted Andrew to wear his UT outfit for the Texas/OU game this past weekend. As an A&M grad, this was a little hard to stomach, so Tom did the honors of putting it on him.


One month photos


Happy boy!


One month photo in the rocking chair.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I am glad that Tom did the honors with the TU outfit, I could not of done it either!!

    ReplyDelete