Blog Background

Thursday, October 1, 2009

2 Weeks Old!!!

Wow, 2 weeks have flown by! Andrew went to the doctor yesterday and the jaundice is gone, thankfully! He also gained 4.5 ounces, which was something we wanted to happen since he lost 14 ounces after he was born. We hope he will get back to birth weight soon. He is doing very well, kind of starting to sleep 4-5 hours at a time during the night! We are not going out and about very much, so we would love to have visitors any time! Here are some pictures from our 2nd week.

My 2 week old picture! I kept getting really frustrated because I didn't want my picture taken, that's why I have a funny look on my face.

I finally fit into my swing.

The 3 Thomases: Thomas Wells, Thomas Malcolm, and Andrew Thomas


Marisa and Aaron brought us a meal and visited.


Mommy finally got to take a picture with me!

I like my bouncy seat a lot!

I'm content on my playmat.

My 3rd cousin, Diane, came to see us and brought us a meal.

Grandmother has been staying with us this week and loves to rock me.

Me and Granddaddy

Uncle Jay, Aunt Jennifer, and Cousin Sarah came to see me!

Uncle Jay

I finally love bath time!

Aunt Jennifer






1 comment:

  1. He is so precious, you should be so proud! I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete