Blog Background

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Andrew Week 3

Sorry it's taken me forever to add pictures! Here are pictures from Andrew's 3rd week. We are getting adjusted to being on our own. We were so lucky to have parents here with us the first 2 weeks. Last week was our first week by ourselves and we survived. Andrew is starting to fill out more and trys to coo and talk a little bit. We have been learning how to deal with his fussiness, the Happiest Baby on the Block techniques are working well, thankfully! Tom took care of Andrew while I got out and went to Target last Sunday. Andrew really initiated Tom into being a Daddy. He cried the whole time while I was gone and just before I got back, he pooped all over the changing table during his 3rd diaper change in 45 minutes! The joys of parenthood! Enjoy the pictures, more to come on Friday when Andrew will be a month old!!!

3 Weeks old, still not sure about taking my picture in the rocking chair.

Hilary and Brian came to visit us.

Chilliing out with Daddy

I'm so cute after I get my bath
We met Katie and Will at the park

Will taking a sneak peak at Andrew, Will kept saying "Baby Drew, wake up!", he was too cute!

Finally smiling for the camera!

Mrs. Saulsberry came to visit and bring us a meal.

DeDe came to see me last Sunday.

I was so sleepy!

Lauren, Marisa, and Allison came to visit before the A&M/Arkansas game last weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Those are prescious pictures of you and andrew. I wish i can meet him in person.. I just have to say one thing. GO!Hogs! did you go to the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is so stinking cute! So thrilled I could meet him & hold him (although- seriously, take that pic off- i look scary!)
    Love that baby Drew- give him some kisses for us!
    love you - k

    ReplyDelete