Blog Background

Thursday, September 24, 2009

One Week Old!!!

It has been an amazing week! I cannot believe that Andrew is one week old. I was rocking him yesterday morning and I looked at the clock and it was close to 7:57am, when he was born. I started crying joyful tears because I realized he has been with us for a whole week! He is a wonderful baby! Everyone was right, it goes by so fast and it makes me sad because I want to enjoy each and every minute. Andrew's jaundice has gone away and he is a good sleeper. We do not like having our clothes changed or our diaper changed, other than that, he is very content to be held. We are so lucky to have a wonderful support system. We could not do this without our family! I'm finally getting the hang of multi-tasking with a baby in my arms and I can post pictures more often. Enjoy!

I'm a week old!! I will be having my picture taken in my great-grandmother's rocking chair with my lambie each week so you can see how I grow!


Our first family walk.






My first bath, I didn't like it very much. I don't like getting my diaper changed either!


My "mini tanning bed" I had to stay in for a weekend to get my jaundice to go away. It is much better now.



My "neigh horsey" outfit




Uncle Brian and Aunt Jess came to see me last weekend



Me and Pops (Grandpa Burks)


I've had lots of visitors come and see me. Lauren and Marisa came to see me in the hospital.




Daddy and me


Brooke, Katie, and Miranda, mommy's friends from her school.


My across the street neighbor, Lauren. She's having a baby boy in January. Baby Nate and I can play together!


Daddy loves me!


Me and Grandmother (Grandmother Davis)


Me and DeDe (Grandmother Burks)


Me and Granddaddy (Grandpa Davis)

I'm a precious baby!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! It looks like you all are doing well. We hope to come visit you very soon.

    ReplyDelete